Back to All Careers
As a scrum master, you will ensure the scrum team is working in the most efficient and coordinated way to achieve its goals, through continuous coaching and mentoring of the team members in Agile principles, in addition to team technical leadership (20% hands on)
- Coordinate and facilitate Scrum meetings such as daily standup, sprint planning, release planning, sprint review, and sprint retrospectives
- Lead and mentor a team of 7 engineers located offshore
- Work closely with Tech Lead , Product, , Data Architect and DevOps in order to build a complex data-centric product
- Work hands-on with the rest of the team (20% hands on development)
- Oversee and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Make sure the team writes clean, high quality, solid, readable code that scale
- At least 2 years of experience as Scrum Master / Tech Lead
- Jira and Confluence Ninja
- At least 3-4 years of hands-on experience in server-side development
- Experience with PostgreSQL and/or MongoDB
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience K8S & Docker
- Experience with AWS and/or GCP
Panoply’s mission is to empower every team with data. We’ve built the only end-to-end data management platform that makes it simple for everyone in a company to collect and access their data, enabling more data driven decisions.
Interested in joining Panoply?
We’d love to learn more about you. Apply now and we’ll be in touch.