Back to All Careers
Sales Development Representative (SDR)
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is a key role to Panoply’s sales success, as you are the front line of the team!
The responsibilities outlined below mainly point towards identifying and creating new qualified opportunities for your Account Executive team through an established and proven prospecting process with the goal of booking a demo.
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Using a defined and proven prospecting model utilizing Outreach.io
- Expected 60 outbound phone calls each day or 5 demos booked
- Leveraging sales tools such as LinkedIn, Seamless.ai, Drift, and Outreach.io to network with potential customers
- Achieving and exceeding weekly/monthly metrics (meetings, qualified leads, new contacts, pipeline etc.)
- Gain business knowledge through researching how different businesses operate, leadership structures, what their pain points are, and challenges they face every day
- Opportunity to participate in development programs such as ‘Mentor/Mentee’ to help meet your goals
- Pipeline organization and collaboration with Account Executives
- Daily team huddles to celebrate wins and share goals
- Base salary + Commission = uncapped earning potential
- 1 year SDR/BDR experience or sales intern experience in a high growth environment
- Can self motivate and hold yourself accountable while working remotely
- Have the ability to think on your feet in a conversation and answer unexpected questions with ease
- Resilient in the face of objections - you get past those no’s!
- Okay with and excited by changes in process as we grow
- Have a passion for sales, data, and sales processes
- You feel confident using tools like SalesForce and LinkedIn.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive Base Salary plus Commission
- Great Healthcare Packages
- Work From Anywhere
- Generous Vacation and PTO