Back to All Careers
Product Data Analyst
Location: United States (fully remote)
We are looking to hire a Product Data Analyst to join our team. You will take responsibility for our analytical data warehouse and BI tool. That includes: managing tables, schemas and data sources, developing dashboards, Answering a wide variety of business questions, troubleshooting data issues, and because we are a data company, working with Panoply clients to understand and help with their data. To do well you need a very fine eye for detail, deep understanding of relational databases, the ability to write your own complex SQL queries across multiple data sets, and in some cases an understanding of data engineering.
A Product Data Analyst at Panoply by SQream focuses on:
- The analytical data warehouse.
- From the ingestion processes, tables management to extraction processes.
- The BI tool.
- From creation and maintenance of dashboards to answering ad-hoc business questions, and anything that could be beneficial to answering business questions and needs.
Our team will trust you. As a data-driven company, we need to rely on the data you deliver, speed of delivery and reliability of the reports
- Manage the analytical data warehouse.
- Provide quality assurance of data from different sources.
- Process confidential data for Panoply and Panoply business clients.
- Develop reports and provide an opinionated analysis.
- Troubleshoot the reporting environment.
- Manage and design the reporting environment, including data sources.
- Ensure consistency across SQL views, reports, and dashboards.
- Document data lineage, transformations, and tables.
- Answer ad hoc questions and gather additional data and context if needed.
- Build queries, views and analytical processes for the use of our users.
- Experience writing, troubleshooting, and debugging SQL queries.
- Knowledge of SQL data types and functions.
- 2+ years of experience as a data analyst or similar field.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Ability to work remotely but still coordinate with colleagues in a globally distributed team.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Python.
Nice to Haves
- Previous experience working with
- Redshift or Google BigQuery
- REST APIs