Back to All Careers
Panoply is looking for a creative and savvy Office Manager. This is a unique opportunity to contribute to a fast-growing start-up, surrounded by some of the smartest and driven people in the Bay Area.
The position would provide a wide range of support for the Panoply office and team. The ideal candidate is hands-on, creative and resourceful, adapts well to a collaborative environment, demonstrates flexibility and has a high degree of customer service and responsiveness to team needs as well as external parties.
What you’ll be doing:
- Observe and respond to the needs of the office. What will make things work better?
- Greet office visitors and provide them an amazing office experience
- Work with vendors to stock office supplies and snacks
- Work with hiring managers, recruiters and candidates to coordinate interviews
- Collaborate with HR to welcome and onboard new hires
- Track and report office expenses such as food & beverage, maintenance, etc.
- Plan & coordinate social events for the office such as BBQs, holiday parties, dinners and off-site meetings.
- Maintain a well-kept office by tidying up and managing our cleaning vendors
- Assist with flight and hotel bookings
- Maintaining a clean and tidy office environment
- Find ways to continuously improve the office and workplace
- Co-ordinate with other Panpoly office locations
- Assist with community, partner, and trade show events
- Bookkeeping and maintain good relationship with vendors
- Assist with special projects in various functional areas
We’re looking for someone who:
- Enjoys being the point of contact for office needs
- Loves streamlining day-to-day business operations
- Has a well-tuned sense for team morale and collaborates smoothly with other departments
- Takes initiative in getting things done
- Enjoys welcoming and accommodating visitors
- Identifies and adapts to changes in priority
- Takes ownership of outcomes
- Enjoys creating and maintaining a pleasant, clean working environment
- Previous experience in a similar job at a startup
- Attention to detail, organized, and able to multitask
- Energetic, proactive, and capable to turn around tasks quickly and efficiently
- Passion about data and how it’s changing the world
Panoply’s mission is to empower every team with data. We’ve built the only end-to-end data management platform that makes it simple for everyone in a company to collect and access their data, enabling more data driven decisions.
Interested in joining Panoply?
We’d love to learn more about you. Apply now and we’ll be in touch.