This document describes the basic setup of the Square data source.
- Click Data Sources in the navigation menu.
- Click the Add Data Source button.
- Search for and select Square.
- To connect your account, click on the Login button and follow Square’s authentication process.
- If you have more than one store, select the store you want. To connect more than one store, you must add additional instances of Square.
- Select the resources to collect from the Data Available.
- Click Save Changes and then click Collect.
- The data source appears grayed out while the collection runs.
- You may add additional data sources while this collection runs.
- You can monitor this collection from the Jobs page or the Data Sources page.
- After a successful collection, navigate to the Tables page to review the data results.
This is all that is necessary to start collecting your data from Square, however, there are a number of Advanced Settings you can use to customize your Square data source. We do not recommend changing Advanced Settings unless you are an experienced Panoply user.