This document provides instructions for integrating Shopify data into Panoply.
To integrate Shopify data into Panoply, follow these steps:
- Click Data Sources in the navigation menu.
- Click the Add Data Source button.
- In the Data Sources, select Shopify.
- On the General tab:
- Shop Name: Enter your shop name. You may find the name in your shop’s URL. For example, if your URL is “https://acme.myshopify.com”, then your name is “acme”.
- Connect Account: Click Login, then follow the simple steps described by Shopify.
- Data Available: Select your data from the available data. For a list of that Shopify provides, see the Data Dictionary.
- Click Save Changes, then Collect.
- The data source appears grayed out while the collection runs.
- You may add additional data sources while this collection runs.
- You can monitor this collection from the Jobs page or the Data Sources page.
- After a successful collection, navigate to the Tables page to review the data results.
This is all that is necessary to start collecting your data from Shopify, however there are a number of Advanced Settings you can use to customize your Shopify data source. We do not recommend changing Advanced Settings unless you are an experienced Panoply user.