Panoply documentation is moving! Click here to view the new site! __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
To integrate Hubspot data into Panoply via the Hubspot CRM Pipelines API using default selections, complete the following steps. For more advanced options, complete the following and refer to the subsequent sections for detailed information.
- From the Home page in the Panoply dashboard, click Data Sources. Then, click the Add Data Source button.
- In the Data Sources – Choose Source Type window, select Hubspot. Hubspot is listed under APIs.
- In the Data Sources – Hubspot screen, enter your API key and then click Next.
- Select the resources you want to import. See the Data Dictionary for more detail on each resource.
- (Optional) To customize the ingestion from your data source, review the advanced options.
- Click Save Changes and then click Collect.
- The data source appears grayed out while the collection runs.
- You may add additional data sources while this collection runs.
- You can monitor this collection from the Jobs page or the Data Sources page.
- After a successful collection, navigate to the Tables page to review the data results.