Panoply documentation is moving! Click here to view the new site! __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
This document describes the basic setup for using DynamoDB with Panoply.
- If necessary, whitelist Panoply.
- To ensure data security, DynamoDB databases with production data are typically not publicly available. To allow Panoply to access your data, see Whitelisting.
- Click Data Sources in the navigation menu.
- Click the Add Data Source button.
- Search for DynamoDB and select it.
- Enter your API Key.
- Enter your API Secret.
- Enter your ** Region**.
- Select the DynamoDB tables to collect from the Data Available.
- Click Save Changes and then click Collect.
- The data source appears grayed out while the collection runs.
- You may add additional data sources while this collection runs.
- You can monitor this collection from the Jobs page or the Data Sources page.
- After a successful collection, navigate to the Tables page to review the data results.
This is all that is necessary to start collecting your data from DynamoDB, however there are a number of Advanced Settings you can use to customize your DynamoDB data source. We do not recommend changing Advanced Settings unless you are an experienced Panoply user.