Panoply on BigQuery
To connect Tableau to BigQuery:
- In Tableau, under Connect > To a Server, click Google BigQuery.
- You will be re-directed to Google Sign in page. Select your BigQuery account to connect.
- Look for BigQuery under Connections.
You have successfully connected Tableau to your BigQuery data warehouse.
Panoply on Redshift
To connect Tableau to Panoply:
- In Tableau, under Connect > To a Server, click Amazon Redshift.
- Enter the server, port, and database connection details, which are found on the Connect page in Panoply.
- Enter your database username and password, and then click Sign In.
You have successfully connected Tableau to your Panoply data warehouse.