Back to All Careers
As a Data Engineer on our research team you will identify, design, and implement internal process improvements.
- Automating manual processes using Python and optimizing data delivery.
- Modeling data of new products, creating and maintaining optimal data pipelines, defining interfaces between different groups within the company.
- Supporting all data usage across the company, including: research, product analysis, ETL process faults and performance issues.
- Participate in data oriented POC’s including: warehouses, tools and services.
- 3+ years experience in writing complex SQL queries – Must
- Experience working with relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.) and non-relational databases (MongoDB etc.) – Must
- 2+ years experience with Python – Must
- Experience in ETL development (design and implementation)
- Experience with public cloud providers
- Attention to detail and love working with data and strong analytical skills
- Team player, that can work with stakeholders in and out of Panoply, with high communication skills and a proactive attitude
- Experience with data warehousing technologies such as Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery, Snowflake, etc. - Big advantage
Panoply’s mission is to empower every team with data. We’ve built the only end-to-end data management platform that makes it simple for everyone in a company to collect and access their data, enabling more data driven decisions.
Interested in joining Panoply?
We’d love to learn more about you. Apply now and we’ll be in touch.