Panoply documentation is moving! Click here to view the new site! __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
To integrate Zendesk data into Panoply using default selections, complete the following steps. For more advanced options, complete the following and refer to the subsequent sections for detailed information.
- Click Data Sources in the navigation menu.
- Click the Add Data Source button.
- In the Data Sources – Choose Source Type window, select Zendesk. Zendesk is listed under APIs.
- Enter your Zendesk subdomain.
- Enter the email address associated with the API token.
- Enter your API token, which is available in the Zendesk Admin interface at Admin > Channels > API.
- Select the resources that you want to collect, and then click Next.
- Click Save Changes and then click Collect.
- The data source appears grayed out while the collection runs.
- You may add additional data sources while this collection runs.
- You can monitor this collection from the Jobs page or the Data Sources page.
- After a successful collection, navigate to the Tables page to review the data results.