Marketing Manager, Content & Communications
We are looking to expand our team for continued success as we scale the company. The marketing team is looking for an energetic Marketing professional that can create viral “buzz” and content among all communication channels. The position reports directly to VP Marketing and will work from our San Francico office.
- Develop content while ensuring messaging consistency in all company communications (emails, brochures, advertising, press, web, social media, etc.)
- Create and manage a content plan and library (articles, videos, photos, whitepapers, infographics…) based on industry and personas research and definitions.
- Work and manage internal and external writers, designers and collaborators, being able to guide and edit their work per the company’s communication objectives.
- Lead the company’s activities throughout all social media channels in order to generate brand awareness and drive customer conversion.
- Reach out – contacting opinion leaders and influencers, build relationships, strive to generate contributed content and a live conversation about the product in all relevant social platforms and forums.
- Plan and promote events, webinars, conferences and meetups, with the objective to grow our presence among technical communities online and off-line.
- Work proactively with our PR agency to define high impact PR strategies, award submissions and speaking opportunities.
- English mother tongue. A must.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, journalism, communications, or a related field. Advanced degree is a plus.
- 4+ years of B2B marketing and communications experience. Experience in the software industry preferred.
- Strong understanding of online marketing communications, with particular strength in social media, and lead generation campaigns.
- Excellent messaging, verbal and writing skills, with ability to understand and translate technical speak and product offerings into compelling benefit messages.
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task.
- Strong computer skills and a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and understanding of Web analytics. Adobe suite a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple, high-detail, deadline-sensitive projects with a high level of quality in all deliverables.
- Effective in a fast-paced, team-oriented and highly innovative startup environment