Panoply has released the refreshed and updated data sources MongoDB, MySQL and PostgreSQL. Users who are already utilizing these data sources will not need to manually migrate to the new version, Panoply will do the migrating for you.
What does that mean for you?
- No action will be required on your part and there will be no impact to your existing data.
- Panoply will be migrating all users over to the new versions of the data sources between October 12th, 2020 and November 16th, 2020.
- This migration will take place in the background.
- In the event that the migration takes place at the same time as a scheduled collection, the collection will be executed on the previous version of the data source, and subsequent collections will take place on the new data source.
- Any new instances of these data sources after October 9, 2020 will be on the new version.
- As part of this refresh, there a few UI changes that will provide improved ease of use and consistency.
If you have any questions, contact your Panoply Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.