- Destination Schema: This is the name of the target schema to save the data. The default schema is Public. This cannot be changed once a source had been collected.
- Destination: This is the prefix that Panoply will use in the name of the tables included in the collection. The default destination for Twitter is
__tablenameis the name of the table from Twitter.
- Primary Key: The primary key is an id field that defines the column that contains the table’s Primary Key. The default for Twitter is id.
- Exclude: The Exclude option allows you to exclude certain data, such as names, addresses, or other personally identifiable information. Enter the column names of the data to exclude.
- Parse String: If the data to be collected contains JSON, include the JSON text attributes to be parsed.
- Truncate: Truncate deletes all the current data stored in the destination tables, but not the tables themselves. Afterwards Panoply will recollect all the available data for this data source.
- Click Save Changes then click Collect.
- The data source appears grayed out while the collection runs.
- You may add additional data sources while this collection runs.
- You can monitor this collection from the Jobs page or the Data Sources page.
- After a successful collection, navigate to the Tables page to review the data results.