Panoply documentation is moving! Click here to view the new site! __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
This document describes the basic setup of the Stripe data source.
- Click Data Sources in the navigation menu.
- Click the Add Data Source button.
- Search for and select Stripe.
- Enter your Stripe API key. (Find your API key here)
- Select the resources to collect from the Data Available.
- Click Save Changes and then click Collect.
- The data source appears grayed out while the collection runs.
- You may add additional data sources while this collection runs.
- You can monitor this collection from the Jobs page or the Data Sources page.
- After a successful collection, navigate to the Tables page to review the data results.
This is all that is necessary to start collecting your data from Stripe, however there are a number of Advanced Settings you can use to customize your Stripe data source. We do not recommend changing Advanced Settings unless you are an experienced Panoply user.