Users must have an Enterprise or Business Ads Account in Campaign Manager and have an authenticated user who is an administrator of the account. The data Panoply has available after the user is logged in will be the same data the user has access to in LinkedIn Ads. For more information, see Create and Manage Accounts
To avoid problems that can arise, it is recommended that you only have one instance of the LinkedIn Ads data source per logged in user.
To configure this data source and collect Linkedin Ads data:
- From the Data Sources menu, click Add Data Source.
- Search for Linkedin Ads, then select it to continue to the next step.
- Click the Login button to and follow the Linkedin authorization flow.
- Enter your user name and password to allow Panoply to access your LinkedIn Ads data.
- Select the Account to extract data from. If you do not see data available, double check that you are signed into the correct account.
- Click Save Changes and then click Collect.
- The data source appears grayed out while the collection runs.
- You may add additional data sources while this collection runs.
- You can monitor this collection from the Jobs page or the Data Sources page.
- After a successful collection, navigate to the Tables page to review the data results.