To integrate Google Ads data into Panoply, follow the following steps:
- From the Home page in the Panoply dashboard, click Data Sources. Then, click the Add Data Source button.
- Search for and select Adwords API.
- Click Login With Google, select the Google account tied to the data you would like to add to Panoply. Follow the dialog to confirm your access to the data and click Allow.
- Enter the Customer ID.
- Choose a Date Range.
- Choose an Attribution Window.
- Select the reports that you want to import.
- Click Save Changes and then click Collect
- The data source appears grayed out while the collection runs.
- You may add additional data sources while this collection runs.
- You can monitor this collection from the Jobs page or the Data Sources page.
- After a successful collection, navigate to the Tables page to review the data results.
This is all that is necessary to start collecting your data from Google Ads, however there are a number of Advanced Settings you can use to customize your Google Ads data source. We do not recommend changing Advanced Settings unless you are an experienced Panoply user.