This document provides instructions for collecting Facebook Ads data into Panoply.
To access Facebook Ads data, users require access to the Ad Accounts and the permissions of Developer or greater. The data any user has access to in Panoply is controlled by the permissions they have in Facebook.
To configure this data source and collect Facebook Ads data:
- From the Data Sources menu, click Add Data Source.
- Search for Facebook Ads, then select it.
- Click on the Login button and follow the dialog to connect your Facebook with Panoply.
- Choose which Ad Account to use.
- Choose from the Data Available. See the Data Dictionary for more information.
In order to see the Ad Creatives, users need to choose Ads or Ad Sets from the Data Available list
This is all that is necessary to start collecting your data from Facebook Ads, however there are a number of Advanced Settings you can use to customize your Facebook data source. We do not recommend changing Advanced Settings unless you are an experienced Panoply user.