Panoply documentation is moving! Click here to view the new site! __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
This document provides step-by-step instructions for integrating Bing Ads data into Panoply.
- Click Data Sources in the navigation menu.
- Click the Add Data Source button.
- Select Bing Ads.
- Click Login.
- Select the reports for which to import data.
- Select the Date Range.
- Click Save Changes and the click Collect.
- The data source appears grayed out while the collection runs.
- You may add additional data sources while this collection runs.
- You can monitor this collection from the Jobs page or the Data Sources page.
- After a successful collection, navigate to the Tables page to review the data results.
This is all that is necessary to start collecting your data from Bing Ads, however there are a number of Advanced Settings you can use to customize your Bing Ads data source. We do not recommend changing Advanced Settings unless you are an experienced Panoply user.