Panoply documentation is moving! Click here to view the new site! __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
This document describes the basic setup of the BigCommerce data source.
- Click Data Sources in the navigation menu.
- Click the Add Data Source button.
- Search for and select BigCommerce
- Enter the Access Token for your BigCommerce Store. The Access Token can be found under advanced settings → API accounts. A V2/V3 API token is necessary with the selection of the following scopes:
- Information & Settings
- Order Transactions
- Get Payment Methods
- Sites % Routes
- Channel Settings
- Channel Listings
- Enter the Store Hash for your Bigcommerce store. The Store Hash can be found in the API path during the creation of API token. For example, in the URL “https://api.bigcommerce.com/stores/bqd3u09g15/V3/” , the store hash is bqd3u09g15.
- Select the Data Available.
- Click Save Changes and then click Collect.
- The data source appears grayed out while the collection runs.
- You may add additional data sources while this collection runs.
- You can monitor this collection from the Jobs page or the Data Sources page.
- After a successful collection, navigate to the Tables page to review the data results.
This is all that is necessary to start collecting your data from BigCommerce, however, there are a number of Advanced Settings you can use to customize your data source. We do not recommend changing Advanced Settings unless you are an experienced Panoply user.