This document describes the basic setup of the WooCommerce data source.
To generate your API keys, see the WooCommerce API Documentation.
- Click Data Sources in the navigation menu.
- Click the Add Data Source button.
- Search for and select WooCommerce.
- Enter the Store URL. For example, “https://yourdomain.com”. The store URL should not include the
/shoppostfix of the website.
- Enter your Consumer Key. To create the key, see the WooCommerce documentation.
- Enter your Consumer Secret. To create the secret, see the WooCommerce documentation.
- Click Login, then follow the simple steps described by WooCommerce.
- Select the resources to collect from the Data Available.
- Click Save Changes and then click Collect.
- The data source appears grayed out while the collection runs.
- You may add additional data sources while this collection runs.
- You can monitor this collection from the Jobs page or the Data Sources page.
- After a successful collection, navigate to the Tables page to review the data results.
This is all that is necessary to start collecting your data from WooCommerce, however, there are a number of Advanced Settings you can use to customize your data source. We do not recommend changing Advanced Settings unless you are an experienced Panoply user.