Panoply documentation is moving! Click here to view the new site! __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
This document describes the basic setup of the Asana data source.
NOTE: Asana requires the logged-in user to have permissions to the requested data.
To configure this data source and collect Asana data:
- From the Data Sources menu, click Add Data Source.
- Search for Asana, then select that data source.
- Click Login and follow Asana’s authorization process to allow Panoply to access Asana data.
- Choose the project to collect data from.
- Select the Resources to collect.
- Click Save Changes, then click Collect.
- The data source appears grayed out while the collection runs.
- You may add additional data sources while this collection runs.
- You can monitor this collection from the Jobs page or the Data Sources page.
- After a successful collection, navigate to the Tables page to review the data results.
This is all that is necessary to start collecting your data from Asana, however there are a number of Advanced Settings you can use to customize your Asana data source. We do not recommend changing Advanced Settings unless you are an experienced Panoply user.