Panoply documentation is moving! Click here to view the new site! __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
To determine whether your data warehouse is built on BigQuery or Redshift, see the BI Connect Page on the Panoply platform.
Panoply on BigQuery
- In Panoply, click on BI Connection These are the connection details you will need in step 3. Make note of your Project Name. You will need it in Step 5.
- Open your Tableau Desktop App. Under Connect > To a Server, click More and select Google BigQuery.
- You will be re-directed to the Google Sign-in page. Use the connection details in the BI Connection tab on your Panoply account, seen in Step 1.
- You will be asked to authorize Tableau to access your Google Account. Click on Allow.
- You will be re-directed to Tableau App. Look for your “Project Name” under Billing Project and Project.
You have successfully connected Tableau to your BigQuery data warehouse.