To determine whether your data warehouse is built on BigQuery or Redshift, see the BI Connect Page on the Panoply platform.
Panoply on BigQuery
To connect SeekWell to BigQuery:
- Login into your SeekWell account. Click on Commands.
- From the drop-down menu, select New Integration (Source + Destination)
- Search BigQuery and click Add.
- Copy & paste your Service account JSON file in the space provided. Click Save.
- Go back to SeekWell app and Click New SQL.
- Write your SQL query to explore your data. Look for “BQ” under Source.
You have successfully connected SeekWell to your BigQuery data warehouse.
Panoply on Redshift
To connect SeekWell to Panoply:
- Go to app.seekwell.io
- On the home page of the SeekWell app, click the plus icon (+) in the top right corner.
- You’ll be prompted to add a data source. If you aren’t prompted, click Source and select Add source.
- Enter the server and database connection details, which are found on the Connect page in Panoply. Choose Redshift for the database type and enter 5439 for the port.
- Click Save.
You’re all set! As soon as the connection is established you can start writing SQL against the data.
If you run into any issues, please email email@example.com or message SeekWell in the app (green icon in bottom right of the screen).