Panoply documentation is moving! Click here to view the new site! __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
To determine whether your data warehouse is built on BigQuery or Redshift, see the BI Connect Page on the Panoply platform.
Panoply on BigQuery
- In Panoply, click on BI Connection in the top menu to view your connection details. These details will be needed in Step 2. Click Send your service account JSON file to your email and save it where you can find it for Step 9.
- Log In to your SeekWell account. Use the login credentials under the BI Connection Tab on your Panoply account.
- Click on …
- From the drop-down menu, select New Integration (Source + Destination).
- Type BigQuery in the search bar and click Add.
- Under Flavor, select BigQuery from the drop-down menu.
- Provide a Nickname for your Data source. This can be anything you want.
Paste your Service account JSON file from Step 1 in the space provided. Click on Save.
Go back to the SeekWell app and all your data sources will appear as shown.
- Write your SQL query to explore your data. Look for “panoply-test-bi” under Source. Click on to execute a SQL Query.
You have successfully connected SeekWell to your BigQuery data warehouse.