Panoply documentation is moving! Click here to view the new site! __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
To determine whether your data warehouse is built on BigQuery or Redshift, see the BI Connect Page on the Panoply platform.
Panoply on Big Query
- Install pandas-gbq in your Python environment.
- Import the packages as below:
- Run the below command in your Python environment:
- Click the highlighted link to generate an authorization code for your Google BigQuery account. You will be asked to choose your BigQuery account.
- Click Allow.
- An authorization code will be generated. Copy and paste as shown below:
You have successfully connected Jupyter Notebook to your BigQuery data warehouse.