Panoply documentation is moving! Click here to view the new site! __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
To determine whether your data warehouse is built on BigQuery or Redshift, see the BI Connect Page on the Panoply platform.
Panoply on BigQuery
To connect Google Data Studio to your Panoply data warehouse built on BigQuery:
- In Panoply, click on BI Connection in the top menu to view your connection details.
- Sign In to your Data Studio account using these credentials.
- Once in Data Studio, click on Create > Data Source to add a new Data Source.
- On the next screen, under Google Connectors, select BigQuery.
- Click on Authorize to connect.
- You will be re-directed to the Sign in with Google page. Select the Google account to continue.
- You have successfully added Google BigQuery as your Data Source in Google Data Studio.
- Next, click on MY PROJECTS.
- Select Project > Dataset > Table, then click Connect.
- The Project name can be located under the BI Connection tab on your Panoply account.
- To connect with all Panoply’s native Data sources, please select “panoply” under Dataset.
- Click Connect.
- Your Data source will be re-named with your table name. Click on Create Report to get started.
- You have successfully connected Data Studio to your BigQuery data warehouse.