Chartio has a native Panoply connection, which makes it easy to connect Chartio with your data in Panoply.
To connect Chartio to Panoply:
- In Chartio, under Data Sources, click Panoply.
The host name and database port are automatically populated.
- Enter your database username, password, and database name. You can find your username and database name in Panoply under the Connect menu item.
- Enter your schema name. Depending on how data is imported in Panoply from your data sources, the appropriate schema could be
publicor a specific schema name. You can identify the available schemas by clicking Analyze in the navigation menu, which opens the Panoply workbench. Your tables and views are listed in the right-hand column and are organized by schema.
- Enter a data source alias, which is a nickname for this connection within Chartio.
- Click Connect.
- (Optional) To customize which tables are selected, expand the list of tables and clear the Include checkbox for any tables you want to leave out.
- Click Apply.
You have successfully connected Chartio to your Panoply data warehouse.