Back to All Careers
As a Support Engineer, you will find solutions to Customers’ data and product challenges.
You will be working with a huge amount of data and a variety of industries, Cloud technologies as AWS, Azure, Redshift, Data Bases - MongoDB, Postgres, a variety of Data tools, and Data Sources.
Being the customer’s voice in Panoply, you will be working with R&D, Product Sales & Marketing.
As a Support Engineer, you will be Panoply’s customers trusted advisor. They will contact the support team when they will need our help and they will rely not only on the fact that we will deliver answers and solutions but also on the fact that we will do that in a timely manner and professionalism.
- Be the technical expert about Panoply - know the in and outs of our platform
- Tier 2 technical support - Handle escalated issues and help solve them in a timely manner
- Help onboard prospects and new customers to use the Panoply platform.
- Build and maintain Panoply’s help center to expand the self serve support capabilities
- Experienced with SQL
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Experience with Python
- Past experience as a Technical Support Engineer
- Familiarity with help desk software (eg. Zendesk) is a plus
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field is a plus
Interested in joining Panoply?
We’d love to learn more about you. Apply now and we’ll be in touch.