Back to All Careers
A Solutions Architect at Panoply is a hybrid role and focuses on three key areas of the customer journey:
Sales Engineering (30% of your time)
Work alongside the Account Executive to demonstrate the value of Panoply throughout the sales cycle
Customer Success (45% of your time)
Work alongside the Customer Success Manager to understand the story that the customer is trying to tell with their data as well as review and optimize ingestion and query performance
Tier 2 Customer Support (25% of your time)
Provide creative solutions to customer difficulties. Build self serve resources.
Our customers and prospects will trust you. Customers rely on us not only to deliver answers and solutions but also on our ability to do it in a timely and professional manner.
- Be the technical expert about Panoply - know the in and outs of our platform
- Immerse yourself in the ever-evolving industry, maintaining a deep understanding of competitive and complementary technologies and vendors and how to position Panoply in relation to them
- Tier 2 technical support - Handle escalated issues and help solve them in a timely manner
- Help onboard prospects and new customers to the Panoply platform
- Conduct data reviews and support calls with prospects and customers to share solutions and increase usability
- Build and maintain Panoply’s help center to expand our self-serve support
- Be the voice of our users - Create and comment on issues and requests coming from our users
- Proactively contact users about possible issues and/or added value
- 1-3 years as a Solutions Architect or relevant work experience
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Deep knowledge of SQL and Python
- Familiarity with video conferencing, CRM, and help desk software
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Proficient in providing step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or relevant field
Interested in joining Panoply?
We’d love to learn more about you. Apply now and we’ll be in touch.