Panoply is seeking a dynamic, passionate, and thoughtful Visual Designer to build on a product and brand that’s a leader in the data market. This role is crucial to the company and requires someone with broad experience in product and graphic design, brand strategy, and marketing. To thrive in this role, you must love technology, value autonomy, and be highly collaborative. You must be solutions-oriented and resourceful with the ability to analyze relevant data to create beautiful experiences.
- A hands-on approach to work
- An entrepreneurial self-starter who nurtures a collaborative “one team” approach
- An advocate of individual ownership for professional growth
- Encourage progressive thinking and pushing of boundaries
- Experience and ability to succeed in a deadline-oriented, fast-paced environment—startup experience a plus
- Multidisciplinary designer who can execute on branding + UX/UI design
Qualities and characteristics
- A proven track record as a Designer with at least five years experience
- Enjoys wearing multiple hats, including branding, UX, UI, and graphic design.
- An exceptional portfolio of distinctive work that spans product/service design/brand/marketing/etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Embraces designing for the technology space and is excited by the world of data
- Fearlessly, boundlessly creative, and relentlessly attentive to detail
- B2B SaaS experience a plus