Senior Product Marketing Manager
Panoply is seeking an experienced Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible for product positioning, messaging, and go‐to‐market. You’re someone that’s excited to craft captivating content, build sales collateral/tools, and knows how to translate technical capabilities into benefits. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be on the cutting edge of a product and industry that is growing at a rapid rate while leading Panoply’s product marketing strategy. You need to be hands‐on, research‐driven, tech‐savvy and able to partner across demand gen, sales, product management, evangelism, engineering, and design.
- Messaging: Craft messaging for data analysts and data engineers that differentiates us from the competition.
- Go‐to‐market: Plan and oversee the launch of new product releases, including messaging, product collateral, demo videos, and other relevant content.
- Sales enablement: Develop sales decks, one pagers, white papers, and other content/tools that enable the sales team to sell our product story effectively.
- Industry events and webcasts: Attend trade shows and webcasts to represent our company and showcase our product.
- Thought leadership: Provide thought leadership for the data industry through webinars, premium content, and other mediums.
- Partnerships: Build relationships with marketing counterparts and drive joint marketing campaigns with key technology partners.
- Tech‐savvy enough to use Panoply
- Storyteller that can craft and communicate our product story
- 5+ years of product marketing experience
- Enjoys a fast‐paced agile environment that’s action oriented
- BS/BA and related work experience required, MBA a plus.
- Experience marketing to data analysts, data scientists, or data engineers a bonus, but not required
Panoply is revolutionizing the world of advanced data management, making it easy and fun to digest hundreds of different data sources, in real-time at a petabyte-scale. With Panoply analysts can take control of their data and build a warehouse in minutes with a few clicks, saving weeks or even months of data engineering time.