Senior Growth Marketing Manager
Panoply is seeking an experienced Growth Marketing Manager who will be responsible for driving grow experiments, SEO, and funnel analytics, with the goal of attracting, capturing, and activating new users. Your true north is growth. You are a marketer that challenges the playbook of traditional marketing and replaces it with only what is testable, trackable, and scalable. You have a growth mindset - open, curious, determined, and quick to try new things. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to own and drive growth in an industry that’s growing at a rapid rate. You need to be hands‐on, data‐driven, tech‐savvy and able to partner across marketing, product, engineering, and design.
- Growth hacks, Personalization, Conversion: Build experiments across the customers journey that drive trial and activation. Implement and test offbeat ideas and unpredictable things to drive growth. Personalize the online experience by enhancing and utilizing information about the user to inform the user flow and drive experiment decisions. Create unique experiences for prospects. Including in product and on site messaging.
- SEO: Plan, implement, analyze and improve all SEO activities. Define, monitor, and analyze all available search KPI’s to measure success and report on results. Consistently track and assess competitors and identify competitive opportunities. Analyze opportunities to increase rank for underperforming pages and provide specific and actionable recommendations. Actively manage and improve on-page SEO and drive off-site SEO programs to grow rankings. Influence content, product, social, and website decisions to enhance SEO.
- Funnel Reporting & Analytics: Analyze all aspects of the conversion funnel and identify critical leverage points to optimize that will accelerate the self service business. Communicate funnel performance with the rest of the team.
- Test & Learn: A/B test new and unique ideas based on a deep understanding of data. You love to (A/B) test, know how your target audience moves, and how you can trigger and capture their attention.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in conversion rate optimization, SEO and analytics in a B2B online business.
- You are relentless in the pursuit of growth, and know how to win new business. Strong track record of building growth hack programs that have measurable impact.
- You are motivated to optimize from the data you gather. Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop recommendations. Highly analytical and metrics driven.
- Up to date knowledge of technical SEO
- Obsessive attention to detail, creative and relentless to test new ideas.
- Have strong ideas but focus on data informed results.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills that can be tailored to the audience. Can write a well timed headline that will catch a users attention.
- Never settles for the status quo, always looking to improve things.
- Enjoys a fast‐paced agile environment that’s action oriented
- Is proficient in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize / Optimizely, HotJar, Intercom, and other growth tools.
Panoply is revolutionizing the world of advanced data management, making it easy and fun to ingest hundreds of different data sources, in real-time at a petabyte-scale. With Panoply analysts can take control of their data and build a warehouse in minutes with a few clicks, saving weeks or even months of data engineering time.