Senior Content Marketing Manager
Panoply is seeking a Senior Content Marketing Manager to lead our content marketing efforts. You will be responsible for building a high-performing portfolio of content for our target personas, which include data analysts, data engineers, and business managers making data-driven decisions. An ideal candidate has an almost-perfectionist attention to detail, strong communication skills, and a dedication to infusing B2B marketing with a more relatable, creative, and human touch.
- Managing the content roadmap and ensuring visibility of new content coming in the pipeline
- Identify popular themes and types of content our audience would engage with and align them with the appropriate channels
- Editing content and ensuring it meets our brand, messaging and style guidelines
- Implementing SEO strategies, while making sure editorial integrity takes priority
- Measuring the effectiveness of content and implementing learnings in future content delivery
- Ownership of content in the following areas, but not limited to, blog, micro-sites, landing pages, white papers, ebooks, webinars, infographics, social images, and video
- Consistently identifying content opportunities, building and distributing content, and measuring the efficacy of content.
- 4-6 years experience developing high-quality B2B content including: white papers, case studies, blog content, e-books, and visual content.
- Strategic, metrics-driven mindset and a passion for the art and science of content marketing
- Capable of managing content contributors and working cross-functionally with subject matter experts
- Strong writing, storytelling, and editing skills
- Obsessed with our target personas and anticipating what they want to know and how to best deliver content to them
- Exceptional communication, prioritization, and time management skills
Panoply is revolutionizing the world of advanced data management, making it easy and fun to ingest hundreds of different data sources, in real-time at a petabyte-scale. With Panoply analysts can take control of their data and build a warehouse in minutes with a few clicks, saving weeks or even months of data engineering time.