Panoply is set out to revolutionize the world of advanced data management, making it easy and fun to digest hundreds of different data sources, in real-time and petabyte-scale. The developers at Panoply are working on building a cutting-edge platform that can absorb massive amounts of data, in minutes, and provide users with an engaging experience for loading, transforming and exploring their data.
- Accountability for business goals that are related to product, like funnel KPIs, conversation rate, etc.
- Writing specs & mockups for new features
- Working with a UX/UI designer to optimize user experience
- Collecting and triaging feedback from customers
- Collaborating with the product-marketing team
- Passion about technology and products ▪ Drive to be the best ▪ Awesome startup attitude
- 2-4 years of experience in product design in software-as-a-service companies
- Analytical. Data-driven mindset and goal-oriented
- Experience and extensive knowledge with product design best practices, like UX design, A/B testing, user behavior analysis, user psychology
- Great communication skills, working both with engineers, product managers and business owners in a high paced environment
- Experience defining and fine-tuning product-marketing strategies
- Advantage: experience building tools and products for technical individuals, like software engineers and data scientists