Full Stack Platform Developer - West Coast
Who we are:
Panoply is set out to revolutionize the world of advanced data management, making it easy and fun to digest hundreds of different data sources, in real-time and petabyte-scale. The developers at Panoply are working on building a cutting-edge platform that can absorb massive amounts of data, in minutes, and provide users with an engaging experience for loading, transforming and exploring their data.
- Lead the design and architecture of the data processing pipeline and the core query engine, as well as build developer tools & APIs.
- Collaborate with a team of developers and customers to prototype, design, and build creative user-facing products.
- Build integration code with many cutting-edge technologies and processes, including Python 3, Go, Presto, AWS, ML, NLP.
- Passion about technology ▪ Drive to be the best ▪ Awesome startup attitude
- Comprehensive expertise in Object Oriented Design, Software Architecture, Algorithms & Data Structures
- Experience or contribution to high-profile open-source projects
- Experience with Linux and Web-related technologies, AWS, Database Design
- Advantage: Experience in massive-scale data processing, using Redshift, Hadoop, Spark, EMR, Google BigQuery
- Advantage: Experience in cutting-edge client-side technologies like HTML5, Web Components, Dart, Less/Sass, D3, Angular
- Previous client facing experience and perfect communication skills
- Star Wars fan - a huge advantage :)