Data Science Evangelist
The Data Science Evangelist will be the face of Panoply within the data science and analytics community. You’ll spearhead our community initiatives to drive awareness and growth. This means creating tools and engaging content for analysts and data scientists, speaking at conferences and events, owning our educational resources and programs, and working directly with our product team to influence Panoply’s roadmap as we grow.
- Be the face of Panoply to the analytics and data science communities, including speaking at conferences, events, meetups, and webinars.
- Design the blueprint for Panoply’s community presence, test programs, and scale the ones that work.
- Connect with other data science leaders, found the Panoply customer advisory board, present at conferences on behalf of Panoply, and develop programming for a Panoply-hosted event series.
- Collaborate with our content team to develop engaging, useful content that features interesting data stories that show the power of Panoply and build our brand.
- Act as a conduit between the data community and Panoply’s Product team.
Qualities and characteristics
- You’re a data scientist with 5+ years of Data Science or related work
- History of speaking, publishing, and community thought leadership
- Excited to speak, travel, and evangelize Panoply