Panoply is set out to revolutionize the world of advanced data management for companies, making it easy and fun to digest hundreds of different data sources, in real-time and petabyte-scale. The data architects at Panoply are in charge of various parts in the platform. As the title says - they are the architects of the data structure but they also in charge of pre-sales integration, account management and customer support. We believe that our customers should get the most professional service we can give so we need our architects to be able to do so.
- Passion about technology
- Drive to be the best
- Awesome startup attitude
- Great people skills - worked with internal and external customers
- 3-5 years of experience in SQL.
- Experience in building databases architecture
- Experience in serving SQL solutions: Writing and maintaining complex processes
- Experience in support and/or QA in SQL
- Troubleshooter - have the ability to serve fast and
- Strong advantage: Experience in Python
- Strong advantage: Experience in customer oriented projects
- Advantage: Knowledge in NodeJS