General Manager - VP R&DS
Panoply is set out to revolutionize the world of machine learning data management for companies, making it easy and fun to digest prep and manage hundreds of different data sources, in real-time and petabyte-scale. The GM -VP R&D will be in charge of the company’s R&D center in Israel including P&L responsibilities and implementation of product strategy alongside the CTO. You will report to the CEO and be accountable for directing research and development functions as they relate to building, modifying and designing the company’s products. The challenges are enormous; we require you to push the boundaries of creative thinking with top-notch management expertise and a hands on approach.
- Passion about technology and data.
- Drive to be the best.
- Awesome startup attitude.
- Data Driven – Experiencing in building reports and optimizing SaaS platforms.
- 2-5 years of experience in a data driven organization, preferably in the fields of data technology/cloud SaaS/BI.
- At least 2 years of hands on experience as C Level or VP with engineering, project management, vision and roadmap responsibilities, preferably in B2B SaaS Software.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- At least 5 years of hands on experience in leading engineering teams.
- Experience in product planning in B2B SaaS software.
- Knowledge of Big Data SaaS solutions.
- Knowledge of Basic Financial Principles.
- Native English speaker. excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving.
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s quantitative goals.
- Develop the product vision, strategy and roadmap.
- Develop, manage and coordinates strategic planning from the R&D organization to improve predictability and effectiveness.
- Work alongside sales teams and communicate the value proposition of the products to the engineering teams.
- Manage and coordinate product development execution and delivery to expectations through disciplined project management.
- Manage the development backlog, prioritizing new features, enhancements and defects against business priorities.