We are looking to expand our team for continued success as we scale the company. The marketing team is looking for an energetic Technical Evangelist, a data industry expert that can create and convey compelling technical content and stories. The position reports directly to VP Marketing/Sales and will work from our San Francisco headquarters.
- Work with the product and sales teams to align marketing messaging with product development and customers’ demands.
- Create, nurture and maintain Panoply’s developer communities. Be the product evangelist and spokesperson in events, meetups and webinars.
- Produce (or review) technical content to support go-to-market efforts including: sales collateral, whitepapers, blog posts, presentations, videos, social media, etc.
- Create training materials and presentations. Organize, lead and participate in technical training internally for sales and externally for partners and customers.
- Build a pipeline of happy users: work with R&D and Product teams to optimize on-boarding and deepen product usage for evaluators.
- Analyze and research competitor offerings, positioning and strategies and assist management in developing competitive strategy, documents, and presentations.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or similar technical degree
- 7+ years of experience in marketing and selling “data” products to developers, data architects or analysts
- Have experienced a range of go to market programs such as events, social media, webinars, content marketing and online campaigns
- Experience in startups and high velocity sales models, focused heavily on land and expand
- Curious by nature, enjoying dissecting complex technical concepts into easy to understand, digestible stories
- Willing to work collaboratively and cross-functionally to strategize and execute on projects of all kinds. Ready to roll up your sleeves and help get projects done.
- You’re a great communicator and writer, with an eye for quality and attention to detail
- You enjoy crafting and sharing a compelling narrative and talking in front of big groups of people.